Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentines Day!!

This is a day of showing love so i was up early to go celebrate my number one love,Jesus Christ.There is no greater love than his.We praised,worshipped and i don't think i have ever heard a more beautiful morning this year than yesterdays. Me and my gals cooked and shared stories over lunch before heading to the Cinema.We watched the Valentines Day Movie and laughed our asses off eating butter popcorn and soda.I knew this was going to be my worst day since the year begun because am single and all but boy was i wrong.i have a better relationship with my Father(God), i have my true friends and a great Family by my side,what greater love is there than this??
PS: Valentine's day is a GREAT movie and i guess things don't always have to be the way you want or expect them to be,they can always be better.:)

1 comment:

  1. Kale me I had anti-valentine's day with my girlfriends even though I have a boyfriend. But it was totally fun watching musicals and singing along. My first love is also Jesus so we can always share like we're used to. LOL.

    ReplyDelete