Monday, April 19, 2010

Dear Diary!!

Today i wrote,
Dear Diary,
I am sorry i have abandoned you for so long.i have not kept my promise of being a true companion and friend.the empty pages are proof of my infidelity.i have cheated on you with jane, mary,solomon,joseph,keisha,ruth the list is endless.
To my despair i have again come to the same conclusion,you are my only true friend.
You are there even when i haven't been the best of friends,you take all my crap,you don't tell on me,you are steadfast and never change.
You know all my secrets and let me bleed through my pen on your pages.Your there when am happy and sad.
The best listener ever,only you let me be what i want to be when i want to be it.
You never judge me.how i wish all people were like you!!the world surely would be a better place.Forgive me and i promise to stay true to you forever.
Yours Faithfully
Kazi

1 comment:

  1. all of us i believe must vent out our inner frustrations somewhere and there some people who feel better after writing there feelings somewhere(am one of them)..If you feel lighter after a good write(if that exists) you know what i mean above!!God bless

    ReplyDelete